Placing an Order
- You may make a purchase at any time by simply going through the checkout process. Your order will be pick, pack and scheduled for delivery days after payment is received, using the shipment method that you selected during the checkout process. In any event we will inform you either by email or phone when we will be shipping your purchased items.
Duration and Delivery Areas
- We deliver Australia wide using our delivery van and nominated courier
- We deliver using our van in the suburbs covering the city of Boroondara, Stonnington and Yarra, Melbourne and Port Phillip in the state of Victoria. Delivery time is from 2-3 working days upon confirmation of payment.
- We provide a courier service for orders other than those mentioned above. Our courier services reach most key cities and municipalities interstate.
- We retain the right to refuse delivery to anyone at all times. If a purchase is made and delivery is not a possibility, we will refund your money.
- Courier: We can deliver to your home or place of work, or to the home or place of work of your relatives or friends. We always prefer to deliver your goods to a daytime delivery address, in other words a location where there will be someone to collect. We deliver any time during the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. In the event that the receiver is not home, the driver will follow the instructions provided during the checkout process.
- Van delivery: you must provide alternative delivery instructions such as “leave at rear of house or with our next-door neighbour”. If you elected to have the driver leave the order in a safe spot, he will do so. If it is not safe to do so the driver will not leave the order but will leave you with a note stating ‘failed delivery”. When the receiver arrives home, they need to contact us via “contact us” page and request the order to be redelivered at a convenient time. Note that any redeliveries is subject for fees depending on the schedule you requested.
- "Perishable items" are goods that require refrigeration and are listed as such in the product description. They will require refrigeration as soon as they are delivered. Perishable items are only available for now in the suburbs covering the city of Boroondara, Stonnington , Yarra, Melbourne and Port Phillip.
- Perishable items that are delivered to your door are packed in a cooler bag to ensure that its freshness is retain. But it is your responsibility once you received the orders to keep its freshness by putting it on your fridge. The cooler bag comes at no extra cost to you but we request that you return the cooler bag to the driver once you order again a perishable item.
- If you requested the goods to be left with someone, you should advise them that they should refrigerate the items upon delivery. We will not be held responsible if the goods spoil. The package will be marked "Perishable".
Shipping & Returns
- Orders may be cancelled by the “contact us” page. You must provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice before your order is scheduled for delivery. Late cancellations may result with us inadvertently shipping your order. If such a situation occurs you will be held responsible for the cost of shipment.
- Likewise you may cancel your order by going to my account page and cancel the order provided that the order within the 24 hour cycle.
Incorrect and Defective Goods
- If you live within the Melbourne Metropolitan area and you received an incorrect or defective item, we will issue you a refund for that incorrect or defective item. However, you must contact us via “contact us” page within 24 hours after delivery for incorrect or defective goods. We will make arrangements on your behalf for our courier or delivery van to pick up the defective or incorrect goods. Perishable items must be kept refrigerated at all times; you cannot return a defective perishable item.
- If you live outside of the Melbourne Metropolitan area and your goods have been sent via courier then responsibility is transferred to you. If the goods have become defective as a consequence of the courier shipment we cannot be held responsible. Perishable items must be kept refrigerated at all times; you cannot return a defective perishable item.
- If you received incorrect goods and live outside of the Melbourne Metropolitan area you should return them via regular Australia post and we will issue you a refund for those goods including return delivery. If there are any problems, you should contact us via “contact us” page
- Please note perishable items must be consumed by their "Use By" date indicated on the packaging.
- If you need to return an item, contact us via “contact us” page and notify us using your invoice number and tell us the details of your returns. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
- When you place an order it is your responsibility to ensure that the details that you have provided are true and correct. If it turns out that the details are incorrect and the goods are delivered to the wrong address we cannot be held responsible.
- When you place an order with us you are providing us with the authority to leave the goods at the location specified by you. We cannot be held responsible for the goods once they have been shipped.
Our Delivery Charges
- Metro areas of Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide: $13
- Regional areas (VIC & NSW) : $20
Registered members receive FREE shipping on orders over $100
Caffee Ducale Pty Ltd. Registered in Australia,
ABN 96 099 181 905. Po Box 8156 Northland Centre, Vic 3072